I am having a lot of fun quilting with Angie. We have even tried to set aside Thursday evenings to get away and sew. I have finished five of the nine blocks of the swoon quilt and it is getting only slightly easier. I can almost talk while sewing and not make grave mistakes, which is major progress in my mind. The little Halloween houses are actually for a quilt that Malia is making. She picked out the fabric and the pattern and is doing the cutting and most of the sewing. She has made ten of the twenty houses needed for her quilt. This will be what she will be displaying for her project at the Young Women's in Excellence night in November for church. I am very proud of her as quilting, or even sewing in general, takes a lot of patience. I look forward to sharing with you the finished products.




2 comments:
Congratulations Meg and Malia! Magnifying your skills will bring blessings. Your quilts are beautiful
Nice work. Those quilts are looking beautiful.
Post a Comment