For family time, we went out to the pumpkin patch to pick pumpkins. It is fun because you take a tracker-pulled hay ride out to the field where you pick the pumpkins. The kids had a great time running through the waist high vegetation looking for the "perfect" pumpkin. The sign near the patch stated that all children must be able to carry their pumpkins. This doesn't keep them from dreaming of hefting the biggest monster pumpkin in the patch. My back wasn't (and probably won't ever be) up to that, though. I got one of the smaller ones.
A line of pumpkins

The kids helping their cousin, Wyatt with his pumpkin selection.

Jessica with her long-stemmed beauty

"Malia! That is too big!"
"Ahhh, Mom!"

3 comments:
Malia and Jessie are beautiful. Good photos. You continue to provide forever memories for the Little Women.
Papa helped me see this new blog. It looks like a fun autumn activity. Malia looks particularly happy. I hope that she is. Tell her how nice she looks in her cowboy hat. Please give my love to all, Gramma
That's fun to go get pumpkins I love fall
Post a Comment