Thursday, October 9, 2008

House of Order cont'd.


Today I tackled the girls' play room, nicknamed "The Green Room." In the before pictures you can hardly see the green floors that earned it that name, however. I got rid of a lot of things to help prevent such a monstrous mess. Children can only play with one thing at a time anyway. Anything else gets thrown every where. The next step, however, is to get rid of all their toys. I am very tired of them mistreating their belongings.


Green room entrance before

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! It is wonderful that you have reached clean in this room. I hope you are able to help the girls see the difference. My kids are working hard to keep our upstairs clean but we are still working on the downstairs.

Gramma Connelly said...

I was in that room. It is a wonderful playroom. The girls are lucky to have such a place to play. It looks great "picked up"

amanda said...

one idea is to get rid of some of that stuff and then you wouldn't have to pick it up. but this idea of pictures is a good one. i hope the kids appreciate you doing it.