If the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, then the kitchen must be the heart of his home. While the girlies were "enjoying" the clean green room, I scrubbed and cleaned the kitchen. I am so excited about seeing the before and after pictures that I am forgetting to keep up the rooms I have already completed. I need to continue to keep them clean so I am not doing all this for nothing. Plus, I need to have the girlies' help so I don't keep saying "I" all the time :) They live in this house too!



4 comments:
Good job Megan!
Auntie Pat
Interesting Experiment Meg pie. Tell us how it turns out : )
You go girl! We are all pulling for you
Had an idea about a contest with the girls! You can see who can keep their 'room' clean the longest. (goal is for a tie) Get everyone to pick a room and then when you have "clean up time" everyone works on "their" room. Perhaps you can pair up the girls-Bethany and Jessie and Malia and Kaitlyn or something like that. One pair can have the green room, another can have the tv room, you can take front room and then all do the kitchen together. Instead of the "10 sec tidy" from the Big comfy couch...you can have the "10 min tidy". Just set a timer and get as much done as possible. Then mark the chart if you got it clean. This might help them take pride in helping create a "house of order".
Good luck..I'll try to do my part with my kids and my house. Keep up the good work, Arnie will be proud of all his girls.
Post a Comment