Thursday, July 24, 2008

Rainy Play








4 comments:

Gramma Connelly said...

When I was in college, a fraternity brother and I went on a summer adventure across the country. When we got to Boston we had to walk a distance. When it started to rain we put on ponchos. It took about two minutes to realize it was more uncomfortable inside the ponchos than in the warm wet humid rain.
Your fun in the rain reminds me of Hawaii.

Anonymous said...

Hiii,
My Goodness, how big Jessi is!!! Ohh she is so cutie, I'm missing so much. I love the pictures, they are so big and now I have blog too... I hope that we can talk a little bit by here

Love,

Lola

amanda said...

those are some nice pictures you took of the girls in the rain. how fun.

Gramma Connelly said...

I forgot to praise the photos. I especially like the reflections.