Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Arnie Surfing in Hampton

Today I went with Arnie to Jenness State Beach park, which is just north of Hampton Beach. (The girls got to stay home with Grandma and Papa Hammari, who are here visiting for a couple of days :) ) There was tale that the surf was up and it proved to be true. Arnie was not alone out in the 54 degree water. I waded in up to my knees getting experience with some surfing photography. I realized that sometimes the waves block the surfers until they are actually up on their boards. I missed a lot of Arnie's good rides because by the time I distinguished his black wet suit and orange striped board from the other black suited surfers out there, he was in a position not unlike the last picture in this sequence.



2 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow, I just get tired looking at these photos. Does Arnie ever sit still? Perhaps we should all follow Arnie's example and get more exercise----he can still do all the ironman competitions.

Gramma Connelly said...

Good fun to see Arnie hanging ten in the cold Atlantic.
Meg, you continue to develop (pun intended) your skills as a professional photog!