Well, we have had our share of nature but I draw the line at bats! I didn't enjoy opening the door to my basement and seeing a rather large dark thing crawling on my wall that then begins dive bombing my dog! After the initial screams, the girls thought the kamakaze bat antics to be very entertaining. Yeah, Me? Not so much. I am taking these pictures while trying to keep the dog from eating the bat and keep the girls from getting too close. They were all wondering if "Stellaluna" had come to visit. Not with those teeth. Arnie managed to find a shoe box with a lid to scoop it up with. It was then released back in the wild, thank heaven.
Can you see those teeth?!!!
Can you see those teeth?!!!



2 comments:
Wow, that is a bit too much. My kids are freaking out and won't go in their rooms if a moth is flying around in it. Think-- Moth tiny...no teeth.../ Bat...teeth, so I can't image the screaming if it was a Bat with teeth.
Hooray for Arnie, and all the men who protect us from the indoor nature. (sometimes outdoor)
How nice to have a super hero in the house!!
Auntie Pat
Post a Comment