Thursday, Malia and I and my friend, Kristine drove over to Salsbourg, France for quick trip to the Christmas market there. I was amazed how quickly it was to get to an entirely different country. The stuff that was sold was pretty much the same as at the Stuttgart Christmas Market but in France there were pastries instead of bratwurst, which pretty much meant that I couldn't eat anything. I ended up getting a umbrella and a beret. We got to tour an amazing old cathedral as well.
| The cathedral had many gargoyles |
![]() |
| Many cute ornaments were on sale |
![]() |
| Add caption |
![]() |
| the beautiful rosette stained glass window |
![]() |
| Malia and I standing in front of a large clock that shows the time, month, season and phase of the moon. |
![]() |
| As we were walking back to the car, this awesome horse drawn carriage came rumbling around the corner. |
![]() |
| my fabulous new french beret! |









1 comment:
'amour du ciel "Disons juste en voiture de France"
Post a Comment