The three younger girls all slept in Malia's room Christmas eve and ended up waking up around 5:45am. Bethany, now fully a teenager, had to be drug out of bed, just like we did. The girls were very excited to see all the presents under the tree and their stockings stuffed full of German chocolate. They got to open their presents in the comfort of the pajamas they got from Grandma and Papa Connelly on Christmas Eve. Even Arnie and I had new pajamas. I didn't get a picture of mine though. I had purple penguin pajama pants and a Star Wars Storm trooper shirt. And I must say, I rocked that ensemble :).
Amongst the most memorable presents were Bethany's tablet, the Disney Infinity and the four sets of skis that we got from Santa. The skis will be very handy for our week long ski trip coming up very soon. Bethany has been transitioning to more "grown up" things and the tablet hails another transition for her as she puts aside her game system for a more productive electronic device.
The Disney Infinity might just require a post of it's very own as I am just beginning to understand what it really is (think Disney-themed Minecraft).
1 comment:
Mahalo for sharing your Christmas happiness and your testimony of the Savior. Mele Kalikimaka
Post a Comment