Saturday, July 31, 2010

Chore Day

We are doing chores today!!! I had to take pictures as proof because I know this probably won't last long. Also because this kind of productivity doesn't happen everyday! Pats on the back all around. :)

Still need to mop but this is really close to being done too!!


The dining room which hasn't really been used for eating lately thanks to all the creative messes the girls make here!


This is the tv room and the main room that gets destroyed.


My front room, where I like to be.


I decided to let them put their water play to good use! I made sure to get the high parts.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Gramma Connelly said...

Wow! We have seen those rooms and know what a job it must have been to get them in just sparkling shape. Congratulations to all of the workers. Quick, get the Home Teachers and Visiting Teachers over there

Kelly said...

Good job! I know how hard it is to get the crew working with you! Now to get my on board.

awhammari said...

I love your home, There are so many fun memories of this Happy Home, and many more to come.
I love it when everybody works together and can enjoy the results together, Keep up the good (hard) work.

Heidi said...

Nice Job! Our living room stays much cleaner now that the computer is in the play room, but now I have to keep a closer eye on the play room. I'm impressed that you were able to get all the rooms clean at the same time. Well Done!!