I cut Malia's hair last night to help with the dilemma with her chewing on her hair and not liking her hair brushed. She looks absolutely adorable! Bethany and Malia decided to dress alike today because their hairstyles were so similar.
The girls look beautiful, I love the hair cuts. Good job Megan. You do such a wonderful job of keeping your girls happy and looking good. You must be a very busy girl! Love to all, Auntie Pat
4 comments:
Two thumbs up on these haircuts. Gramma says Malia's cut reminds her of the Japanese dolls.
The girls look beautiful, I love the hair cuts. Good job Megan. You do such a wonderful job of keeping your girls happy and looking good. You must be a very busy girl!
Love to all,
Auntie Pat
By the way I can't see the gir's blog because I haven't been invited.
Auntie Pat
Cute hair cuts. I'm sure the girls keep you on your toes. : )
Post a Comment