Saturday, August 2, 2008

Rock at the park

Friday, we went to the newly renovated Humphrey Park in Derry. Not only did it have this cool rock to give mothers a heart condition, it had a cool sprinkler water feature. It is like home sprinklers times ten and much cooler. It was truly a watering place (pun intended) for all the girls' friends. My girls were pretty upset at me however because I had them get out of the sprinkler attire at home to come to the park. It was inevitable that they were going to get wet despite not having swimming suits on or having towels to dry off with. To defend myself, I had no idea about the water feature.

Bethany and Malia at the top of "The Rock"

1 comment:

Gramma Connelly said...

OK that's a really big rock. I'm surprised that you could get on top of it. I suspect it is all that training you've had. Gramma