Saturday, August 2, 2008
Ginger cont'd.
Well, there is a need to stay tuned to the Ginger situation. We have an ad in the newspaper that will run Sunday and Monday. I had no idea how much it costs to have an ad in the newspaper! I had tried online with Craigslist but my listing got flagged and removed twice because they don't allow you to sell pets on Craigslist. You can "re-home" with a "small" adoption fee but I guess I would like more for Ginger than is allowed. This whole experience made me very wary about selling her at all. She isn't a bad dog. She chews up anything she takes a fancy to. Packing peanuts are particularly appealing....yeah. Don't ask me why. At any rate, my intent in purchasing her in the first place was to keep her through thick and thin. So most likely we'll end up keeping her after all this emotional turmoil. Wish me luck and endurance. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment