This is Bethany's new dress that she wore to her baptism interview with the Bishop. She is really excited about her 8th birthday coming up and her baptism, which we have scheduled on the 14th of December. Everyone is invited to attend. We definitely have plenty of room and food (thanks to Thanksgiving) to spare!

Kaitlyn is so cool in her Cinderella sunglasses!
She loves the dress, Auntie Kelly!
Jessica did have a new dress on but had a major blowout during Sunday School, while I was substituting for Arnie, who was home sick. Of course, I had just taken out the extra set of clothes for her to make room for some essentials that Arnie usually carries! A kind couple, who live nearby, dashed home and lent me this sleeper so my baby wouldn't be naked in the cold of November.
6 comments:
Bethany eight years old??!! Wow! Wish could be there. Kaitlyn continues to take attractive photos . JR looks happy in her borrowed clothes.
can't believe she is getting baptized that is great. In about 2 years will be there with emma. crazy!!. sorry to hear about the blow out, they always do it when your not prepared-those kids.!!!
Bethany your new dress makes you look very grown up. But Can I tell you that the sleeves coming over your hands is not a good touch. The blouse must still be a little too big for you. There are several things you can do to fix the problem. One would be to put elastic in the band at the bottom of the sleeve. Or you could cut the sleeve off a little bit and hem it back up at the right length. In the meantime you could roll the bottom of the sleeve up to the point where it would stay about mid way up your lower arm. I love the little pink line that runs through the dress and the way the shirt matches it. I know you enjoy dressing up. The clothes that models wear hardly ever fit them. They have somebody that helps them do some sort of trick so that nobody every thinks about the fit. The idea is to show off the clothes.
I agree that Kaitlyn looks like a movie stars child but I could help thinking that with that outfit on she also looks a lot like the girls for whom it was made. I wonder if Kelly has any pictures of the twins in that same jumper outfit. I know that their hair was softly curly like hers. MOM
That's exciting about Bethany being baptized. It's amazing how time flies. As for blow outs we've experienced quite a few with each of our little ones. It never gets easier for me : )
Megan, I love looking at your blog and seeing pictures of your beautiful children!
LOve to all of you,
Auntie Pat
Post a Comment