Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The TV Room
















I finally got the tv room clean enough to photograph! yeah. It lasted two minutes. Then there was popcorn and homework all over. Not to mention the swim suits that came off when the girls came to their senses and realized that it was COLD! oh well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this room...I'd like to curl up on the couch and watch the snow falling while a fire burns in the fireplace!...maybe curl up with a girlie or two with a book
Carmen

amanda said...

I like those black and white pictures on the wall. Does that fireplace work?

Gramma Connelly said...

This room was all full of boxes when I was there. It is fun to see how nice you have made it

Happy Hammaris said...

yes, the fireplace works. We just haven't been able to use it due to the fact that we were putting things on and around it.

Anonymous said...

That Ajamies family you bought the house from must be Finnish also. Aja means to drive, and mies means man. So he is a driver-man.
Your house looks nice; we'll come visit when weather is nice.
Love, Dad and Mom