Monday, October 15, 2007

My Front Room
















I decided to take a picture of my front room now that it was clean. Not that it hasn't been clean before. It just gets dirty so quickly. I think the girls find this room as cozy as I do for reading and hanging out. That is, when they are not watching some Barbie movie in the other room :)

4 comments:

Cathy said...

It looks really cozy to me too. Remember to show the girls this picture everytime it gets messy to remind them just how nice it can look. Great Job!!!!

amanda said...

Looks nice, i like the flooring. My girls can only bring a baby doll out of their room to the living room. that was the new house rule cause i was sick of having to help clean their room and the living room plus the rest of the house.

Gramma Connelly said...

A classy New England Parlor. Thanks for sharing.

J and A said...

What a beautiful home! I'm so glad you posted pictures of the house. Wow! I'm so excited for you to have your own home now--lots of work, but lots of freedom too, eh?
We look forward to maybe visiting someday . . . someday. :)