WE ARE ALWAYS EXCITED TO SEE PIX OF OUR GRANDBABIES. THEY ARE SO CUTE. THANKS FOR KEEPING US POSTED ON THEIR GROWTH AND THEIR ADVENTURES. PAPAS HAMMARI
I just took a closer look at the bird feeder pictures. You have been able to chose the focus: birdfeeder or background trees. This is a digital camera right? I am glad that you have this kind of control with it. Mom
5 comments:
Two great photos of a girl that seems to be getting prettier and prettier
those are nice pictures. is this a loan from school, or did you get to get a new camera? what kind of camera is it?
WE ARE ALWAYS EXCITED TO SEE PIX OF OUR GRANDBABIES. THEY ARE SO CUTE. THANKS FOR KEEPING US POSTED ON THEIR GROWTH AND THEIR ADVENTURES.
PAPAS HAMMARI
Great pictures!!
I just took a closer look at the bird feeder pictures. You have been able to chose the focus: birdfeeder or background trees. This is a digital camera right? I am glad that you have this kind of control with it. Mom
Post a Comment