I know you can't see it very well but there was a beautiful moon right above the trees on Thursday on my way to school. I would have taken more but my battery went dead.
Big moons are fun but hard to photograph. Our "Hunter's" full moon the last two nights have been particularly yellow because of the lingering wildfire smoke covering Southern California.
I share Mom and Dad's thought "Big moons are fun but hard to photograph." You have to have the right lens and lots of time. Perhaps you will get the chance to do some photography like that in your studies.
2 comments:
Big moons are fun but hard to photograph. Our "Hunter's" full moon the last two nights have been particularly yellow because of the lingering wildfire smoke covering Southern California.
I share Mom and Dad's thought "Big moons are fun but hard to photograph." You have to have the right lens and lots of time. Perhaps you will get the chance to do some photography like that in your studies.
Post a Comment