Monday, October 1, 2007

Malia's new haircut

I cut Malia's hair last night because there was always a piece of it in her mouth and she has such a tender head, she would never let me brush it much.
The other girls couldn't resist showing off the chocolate on their noses from sneaking chocolate cupcakes.

2 comments:

amanda said...

I like malia's hair cut it looks great. Her hair is so black. (or is it really dark brown?) the other girls just look happy and carefree.
ps i got the package in the mail. i love it. did you see that quote on my blog?! I think its a funny one.

Gramma Connelly said...

Malia, I love your new haircut. Your hair is so shiny and pretty. The best part is that short hair doesn't get in knots like long hair does.

Bethany, do we have "not" and "knot" on our list yet?

Kaitlyn I am anxious for you to set the forks on the table so your mom can take your picture. You need to do it right away. I am going to put the picture in the "EFG" book which I hope to print on Thrusday.
Gramma, Gramma