Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Taking Wedding Photos




Over the weekend, I got to go to Utah and take pictures of my beautiful niece, Jenny get married to Sam Farnsworth.  I went alone leaving the kids in NH with Arnie so that I could give my full attention to the task.  And I needed it.  There were around sixty people present at the temple and to make things even more interesting it was 100 degrees at high noon with 15-20 mile an hour wind blowing up my skirt.  Even so I was pleased with several of the shots that I managed to get of the happy couple.

3 comments:

Gramma Connelly said...

Meg, You are an amazingly talented photographer! Seeing these great shots and many more of the hundreds of shots that you took this weekend are evidence of your serious preparation, your tireless effort and your applied creativity. You have given Jennifer and Sam a priceless wedding gift!

amanda said...

what a great job you did. good job on the pictures.

awhammari said...

Wow!
These pictures will be treasured for sure.