Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Family Portraits

For Father's day, I took all the girls (and the dog) to a new park I found and took family photos and portraits of them in order to update my wall.  Poor Jessica didn't even have a single picture on the wall.  Not even a baby picture!  Well, I am happy to say that JCPenney isn't going to be getting any more money from me for portraits!  I am so excited how these turned out.  Although, I had forgotten the cardinal rule that you should never try to take pictures of both children and animals at the same time.  We survived however and I am grateful that our ABA tutor, Ashley was along for extra support and to take pictures with me in them :)











4 comments:

Gramma Connelly said...

100% stunning portraits (including LT), demonstrating your professional photography skills. Love Jessie's pics. We want prints of these for our wall

amanda said...

those turned out really great.. the girls are getting so big.

Catherine said...

All you girls are beautiful. And, what fine photos. And, LT is quite hansome. Meg, if you had the time, you could do this professionally!!!

awhammari said...

Great Job!
My gallery needs updating too.
It has not been that long since you were here, and the girls have all changed so much,
I miss all of you.
Love,
Carmen