One thing I can add to my list of accomplishments this year is that I did hair cuts for my entire family including myself and my husband. I think the biggest deal about this is cutting Arnie's hair. Dating back to when we were first married and he was just commissioned in the Army, he bought a pair of clippers and wanted me to learn how to cut his hair in a military haircut. I failed so miserably that he ended up buzzing his entire head to just a fuzz and never letting me try ever again.
This time he had been growing his hair out for several months due to being on leave and now going to college but he was really getting to look pretty shaggy, which is funny only because of our dog, LT looking a lot like a yellow Scooby Doo. I suppose since regulations are more relaxed at school he let me have another go at it.
 |
| Arnie Before Picture |
 |
| LT |
I had to borrow clippers from my friend since Arnie's had died a couple years ago. Turns out I was in luck as her clippers still had the instructions. I decided to follow the instructions as closely as possible and hope for the best. The worst, I knew from experience, was that Arnie would just buzz it all one length again. I was pleasantly surprised when it turned out not only passable but, in my humble opinion, pretty darn good!
 |
| Arnie After Picture |
2 comments:
Looks good from here, and Rycharn just wears a hat if he doesn't like his haircut...well he wears a hat all the time so it is only on Sunday that he cares if I mess up his hair. Have gotten pretty good at it over the years.
You're a lady with multiple skills. Good job! We enjoy sharing your journal of activities from far-away NH. Keep it up
Post a Comment