Friday, September 30, 2011

Backyard project

I love my backyard.  It is very wild and overgrown and never looks the same from one day to the next.  Sometimes we have deer back there and at one time we even had a beaver.  There is a creek that runs along the back of our property that Arnie cut several paths through the weeds to get to. 

As Fall approached I decided that I wanted to document the changes of my backyard.  So at the beginning of September, I started taking a picture out there around the same time in the morning at the same angle.  I've only missed a couple days so far.  I wanted to share a couple of the better shots and of course the first shot and the most recent.
First Day

Yesterday

A really foggy cold morning

A really rainy thunderstorm

1 comment:

Gramma Connelly said...

Terrific photo journal project. Always fun to see the NH autumn.