Friday, February 25, 2011

Pajamas and Braids

The girls have been having fun with their pajamas lately. The three younger ones all got a pair of fuzzy pants because they were on sale at Walmart for $1 each. They like to wear them on the same night as one another and all match. Well for Valentine's Day, their Uncle Dan, who works at a publicity company now, sent all the girls matching shirts from a U2 concert. They were so excited to match completely now!

The second picture I thought I should take to commemorate the day I actually did all my little women's hair! I like that they are all in pastel colors and the picture shows their height. Bethany just got measured at just over 5ft tall.

The Triplets!

3 comments:

Gramma Connelly said...

Two great Little Women photos. We love the matching shirts. We especially love the braids and the shot showing the heights.

patv said...

Great pictures of beautiful girls!! Auntie Pat

Heidi said...

My girls love to match as much as possible. In fact, I can usually convince one of the girls to get dressed and get her hair done... The other one fights me until I remind her that I'll dress her and do her hair just like her sister. Only then will she get ready. The matching outfits are super cute!