Thursday, November 25, 2010

Hymns of Thanksgiving

For the last two months, my father in law and I have been going to practices twice a week for a community choir called Hymns of Thanksgiving. This choir has 277 members plus a full orchestra. We are all volunteers and while we didn't audition, this is the most talented bunch of singers I have had the privilege of singing with. This is the choir's 8th year of performing for the city of Boise. We performed in front of a live audience of around 6,000 and were recorded and will be broadcast on public television on the day of Thanksgiving.
This was so much fun. I had even more fun because I was able to have my mom and Bethany at the performance. It is not an experience I will soon forget.

My mom and I right after the performance.

3 comments:

Gramma Connelly said...

Two beautiful gals! Mom was very happy to be there. Shes loves to hear you sing/

Becki said...

So happy for you! Sounds like one heck of an experience! You look Beautiful!

Kelly said...

Glad the weather was better than expected so you two could make it to this event.