Where to begin? First I think I'd like credit for having Mom view your blog, as I promised. She loved it, but has had trouble getting online recently. Secondly, as a Papa 3000 miles away, I appreciate having this photo gallery of my grand daughters. They are beautiful and full of character, especially Kaitlyn, and getting so big. I laughed at the label "Hammodels". I enjoyed your use of various filters. That is creative fun. Finally I have to say again what a stunning child is Malia. I hope to see her and all of the "Hammodels" in person this summer
Mahalo nui loa, for keeping your promise. Beaucoup points for that, most definitely. I loved hearing from Mom. I was excited to hear your opinion, as well, so I am very contented now. We are all counting down the weeks, around 17 right now, until we will see you guys.
3 comments:
Where to begin? First I think I'd like credit for having Mom view your blog, as I promised. She loved it, but has had trouble getting online recently. Secondly, as a Papa 3000 miles away, I appreciate having this photo gallery of my grand daughters. They are beautiful and full of character, especially Kaitlyn, and getting so big. I laughed at the label "Hammodels". I enjoyed your use of various filters. That is creative fun. Finally I have to say again what a stunning child is Malia. I hope to see her and all of the "Hammodels" in person this summer
Mahalo nui loa, for keeping your promise. Beaucoup points for that, most definitely. I loved hearing from Mom. I was excited to hear your opinion, as well, so I am very contented now. We are all counting down the weeks, around 17 right now, until we will see you guys.
omg"! They are really cute!!! Lovely girls.... I'm missing you all :)
Post a Comment