Jessi likes to tromp around in her purple boots while wearing dresses. This is the first time it was a purple dress and I thought it was very cute. She thought it was very fun to have a personal modeling session and certainly loved posing.
What cute pictures! Rebecca also loves to wear her boots with her dresses-- except her boots are dark blue and green (formerly David's boots) so they aren't as feminine. She doesn't care as long as I still let her wear dresses. I love the middle picture of Jess.
2 comments:
She is a true cutie. Please give her a hug from us
What cute pictures! Rebecca also loves to wear her boots with her dresses-- except her boots are dark blue and green (formerly David's boots) so they aren't as feminine. She doesn't care as long as I still let her wear dresses. I love the middle picture of Jess.
Post a Comment