

I know I have been a little behind on my blog. I have just finished my finals so I am free to catch up on other things.
March 1st, I went to Buffalo, New York to visit my friend, Shannon and her family. They were in town for a only a couple weeks on vacation from Germany. This was probably my first time since getting married that I have been on a plane by myself without anybody else. It was very relaxing. I even got some sleep.
They took me to see Niagra Falls right after I stepped off the plane. It was snowing and really cold. I got some fun pictures. Some of them, I used for my final projects in both photography and computer graphics class.
5 comments:
Megan, I love the two scenic photos - they are beautiful and so well composed. You are good! Love, Aunt Catherine
Looks like fun! I'm sure it was also nice to get a break from your little women.
Meg, You've got photo-game! The middle pic is a great winter-city scape. The shot of the falls is good , but the inclusion of a rainbow makes it great!
I like the rainbow shot. Hope you are having fun with your photo classes.
jealous-one day i will go to new york. looks like you had fun.
Post a Comment