Here is a better portrait (no flash) that I got the girls to pose for. It takes a quick trigger finger to get one that has them all looking in the right direction and smiling, even!
nice picture of the girls, they look nice. oh, look for something in the mail, its for the girls. i hope you don't have it. if you do, pass it along to someone you know. let me know when you get it.
They look cute! I like Bethany's haircut. It is difficult to get multiple children to pose for you. I frequently try with my two, but I am not usually fast enough.
6 comments:
nice picture of the girls, they look nice. oh, look for something in the mail, its for the girls. i hope you don't have it. if you do, pass it along to someone you know. let me know when you get it.
They look cute! I like Bethany's haircut. It is difficult to get multiple children to pose for you. I frequently try with my two, but I am not usually fast enough.
The more photos you take the more chances you have of getting one that you like.
I love digital cameras for this very reason. You can take as many pictures as you want without having to spend money to develop the bad ones.
It's fun to see the happy, pretty N.H. cousins. Please give them a kiss for us
What a pretty peicture of your precious girls! I love seeing them and hearing all about their fun times. Thanks for sharing with me,
Auntie Pat
Post a Comment