Friday, March 28, 2008

Grades!

Hi All,

My grades are finally posted for this term. I have been looking every day since the end of the term. So, drum roll please.........I have an "A" in Art Appreciation, an "A" in Digital Imaging and a "B" in Advanced Digital Photography! So my GPA stands at a solid 3.50. Not to bad for a mother of 4 whose husband is rarely home and is living the "frozen north" (just kidding).

But just on a side, we are having another snow day today and we are getting another 3-4 inches!

3 comments:

Gramma Connelly said...

Grades are important. They are significant if they actually represent the amount of learning that has been transferred to you from the teacher. It is difficult to walk the line between what you want to learn and what the teacher wants you to learn. Both are important. I feel you have done a good job. This is a great major for you. Try to work hard when you have to and relax when you get the chance. MOM

The Bountiful Connelly's said...

Great job Megan! I know how hard it is to get good grades when you have many important responsibilities to juggle. Education is a great investment. Good grades increases your return.
Love,
Ganon : )

Kelly said...

Stephanie is learning the importance of good grades. It has been tough for her to keep her's up. She is doing great right now.