Thursday, February 21, 2008

More Teeth!

Jessi finally has more teeth!5 more teeth just broke through; four on the top and one more and the bottom! It now hurts when she bites. She is happy that it is easier to eat some of her favorite foods like frosted mini wheats and popcorn!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Teeth make eating more fun! My kids all got their teeth at the late end but my dentist said that makes the teeth stronger. I hope so because they don't need teeth like mine.
Enjoy Jessica!

The Bountiful Connelly's said...

It's always nice to see a smile after a bout of teething. I wish that cutting teeth was less painful, but I'm glad that it gets easier as you get older (with the exception of wisdom teeth).

amanda said...

man, carson is so slow with the teeth, he just has the 2 on bottom and is now at 14 months getting the 2 on top. oh well. cute picture.

Kelly said...

All my kids turned 2 with only 2 bottom teeth. So Carson is still ahead of them if he is 14 months and has 4.