| Kaitlyn, Bethany, Jessica and Malia going on an Egg hunt |
| Easter Dinner with Grandma and Papa Hammari and Daddy |
| Malia's 13th birthday party with her friends in the cloaks she made for them |
![]() |
| Jessi finally learned to ride a bike without training wheels |
![]() |
| We got to see the last of the cherry blossoms in the Capital |
| Daddy, Grandma Hammari and the girls at the Washington Memorial |
| At my final concert at the temple with the Mormon Choir of Washington DC |
![]() |
| The girls weren't cooperating taking pictures that day |
| Arnie's aunt Beth and cousin Emily came to tour George Mason University and we taught them how to use the Metro |
![]() |
| Jessi's Daisy troop did a park clean up |
![]() |
| Arnie and I went kayaking |
| I took the blue kayak for the return paddle |
![]() |
| Bethany got her ears pierced. |
![]() |
| Arnie and I went on a mini vacation to St Michaels, MD |
![]() |
| We walked pretty much everywhere |
![]() |
| I chaperoned Bethany's trip to Atlanta, GA with her orchestra |
![]() |
| Her school won most of the awards for the music festival |
![]() |
| Bethany got heat exhaustion at Six Flaggs and wasn't very happy. So I got her a frog. She was happy later. |
![]() |
| Jessi at the end of the year art fair. |
![]() |
| Kaitlyn showing off her book of poems at the end of the year art fair. |
![]() |
| I chaperoned for Malia's trip to Busch Gardens with her school's Women's chorus. They also won most of the awards there. |
| After 18 months of being gone, Daddy finally got to come home! |














1 comment:
So great to see your blog up again--to get a glimpse of a chapter in your DC adventure and see how the girls are growing. The quality sunset photo shows you've still got game.
Post a Comment