Monday, November 14, 2011

Jessi turns five!

Princess Jessi turned a precocious 5yrs old last Thursday.  She loved having her friends from preschool and church over.  She got a great new bike with the birthday money from her grandparents.  She loved riding all around Walmart. 

Jessi blowing out her cute candles on her cake.
I ended up having to have Arnie buy a cake at the last minute because the one I made broke in half when I tried to turn it out to frost it.  Although that didn't keep it from getting eaten.  Arnie and the girls would just break off a piece and dip it in the frosting and eat it like that.  Just goes to show you that it doesn't matter what it looks like.


Jessi was the perfect hostess to all her guests

2 comments:

Gramma Connelly said...

What a wonderful 5th birthday celebration! Jessi will never forget it, including the fun of eating the broken cake with her hand. Good fun!

amanda said...

looks like lots of fun. what a great birthday