Friday, October 7, 2011

Jessi, the Rock Star

 Jessica is a kick in the pants and I mean that in a good way.  This morning she helped me sweep and do the dishes, and then played electric guitar with her daddy.
They were playing so loud the dog ran and cowered next to me.  I don't know about this child.  I think she will be able to do anything she puts her determined little mind to.  Just like her dad.  What do you think?

2 comments:

Gramma Connelly said...

Jessi, Thank you for helping Mom with chores. It is important for her to have your help. Good for you to have an interest in music. That will be a happy activity in your life. Be sure to include the piano in your skills.

awhammari said...

I agree Jessica is one little firecracker, Talented and confident and helpful...she will be able to do anything she puts her mind to. Go Jessie Go !!! (Grandma)