Kaitlyn had the opportunity to attend the Borah High School Cheerleading Cub Clinic that was held for three days last week. Borah High School is my husband's alma mater and the school where my mother in law worked for many years. Kaitlyn wasn't all that sure about the idea at first but I had a feeling that my little princess would have a blast. Turns out mothers do know best every once in a while. She had a great time! She got a cheerleading skirt and souvenir shirt and a pretty bow for her hair and she loves to prance around now chanting "Go Lions!" Her daddy would be so proud :)
Here's a test. Can you find Kaitlyn?
Kaitlyn doing a cheer
I just had to have a shot that showed her cute bow!
Kaitlyn, I went to all all boys high school and we could have used cheer leaders. But we did cheer. Here is one of our favorites: Re raw re Kick 'em in the knee Re raw rass Kick 'em in the other knee
2 comments:
Kaitlyn, I went to all all boys high school and we could have used cheer leaders. But we did cheer. Here is one of our favorites:
Re raw re
Kick 'em in the knee
Re raw rass
Kick 'em in the other knee
that is great fun. glad you put her in it.
Post a Comment