So I am so behind in blogging that I have decided to just start where I am and back track later if I have moments to spare. Otherwise, it might be too overwhelming for you all.
I am proud to announce the completion of the top of a quilt I have been working on since Kaitlyn was a baby. My mother in law and I selected the material for two twin quilts and a baby quilt that were all going to match. Kaitlyn's baby quilt has been done for some years now and the original plan was to have the two twin quilts go to Bethany and Malia while Kaitlyn was still in a crib. Well......six years later......
All of my girls are in twin sized beds and Bethany and Malia are very particular about what colors they have in their vicinity. So! It appears that Kaitlyn and Jessica will become the lucky recipients of the twin sized versions of baby quilt!
The other one I am frantically working on it as I am posting....well, not exactly right now....but you get the picture. I am hoping that I will have the other one done in a much more reasonable time. My ultimate goal is not to move again without these done!
I am proud to announce the completion of the top of a quilt I have been working on since Kaitlyn was a baby. My mother in law and I selected the material for two twin quilts and a baby quilt that were all going to match. Kaitlyn's baby quilt has been done for some years now and the original plan was to have the two twin quilts go to Bethany and Malia while Kaitlyn was still in a crib. Well......six years later......
All of my girls are in twin sized beds and Bethany and Malia are very particular about what colors they have in their vicinity. So! It appears that Kaitlyn and Jessica will become the lucky recipients of the twin sized versions of baby quilt!
The other one I am frantically working on it as I am posting....well, not exactly right now....but you get the picture. I am hoping that I will have the other one done in a much more reasonable time. My ultimate goal is not to move again without these done!
The top of the quilt
5 comments:
Good work Meg. Coincidentally your Mom today attended a meeting of 150 ladies in the park who are all involved in quilting. One lady showed off her just-finished quilt that she started for her grandchild, 26 years ago. You are not alone
looks great good job.
Very pretty, good luck finishing them
It is beautiful!
Wonderful! I remember those fabrics! Hooray for progress on projects! I am impressed with the top--it looks great! Love, Anna
Post a Comment