Malia brought home some of her artwork and I couldn't help but want to share. I named them what I thought was appropriate. I am just so impressed and not just because I am her mommy.
Malia, I am very impressed with your art work. I like your giraffe. I love the smile on Lady Liberty. Gramma and I were in New York last Summer. Our RV park was across the water from the Statue of Liberty. Your painting is very accurate. Keep up the good work!
Malia, This is my first chance to see the artwork you let your mom put on the website. I liked the smile on the Statue of Liberty too. But I think my favorite one is the last one called Stained Glass". The shapes you used are interesting and the colors are pleasant to look at. I also like the one at the beginning that looks like Goldfish. You are an artist.
Malia, This is my first chance to see the artwork you let your mom put on the website. I liked the smile on the Statue of Liberty too. But I think my favorite one is the last one called Stained Glass". The shapes you used are interesting and the colors are pleasant to look at. I also like the one at the beginning that looks like Goldfish. You are an artist.
7 comments:
Malia, I am very impressed with your art work. I like your giraffe. I love the smile on Lady Liberty. Gramma and I were in New York last Summer. Our RV park was across the water from the Statue of Liberty. Your painting is very accurate. Keep up the good work!
I see some of the Hammari art ability has trickled down! Lucky girl... Those are beautiful!
Great Job, Malia! I especially love the owl.
very good Malia! I loved your artwork =~] I miss you all...
what a fun crafty girl they look great. emma loves to color also .
Malia, This is my first chance to see the artwork you let your mom put on the website. I liked the smile on the Statue of Liberty too. But I think my favorite one is the last one called Stained Glass". The shapes you used are interesting and the colors are pleasant to look at. I also like the one at the beginning that looks like Goldfish. You are an artist.
Malia, This is my first chance to see the artwork you let your mom put on the website. I liked the smile on the Statue of Liberty too. But I think my favorite one is the last one called Stained Glass". The shapes you used are interesting and the colors are pleasant to look at. I also like the one at the beginning that looks like Goldfish. You are an artist.
Post a Comment