Picture of my car's thermometer last night around 9pm.
And if you think this is cold....the thermometer outside my house this morning read -18 degrees! This is insane!!!!! Although I can count my blessings and think how lucky we are that it wasn't this cold when we had the power outage!
Have a great warm day!
Have a great warm day!
5 comments:
Yikes! That's crazy! I'm glad you are still able to be grateful for what you have. I have to remind myself that it could always be a lot worse so I should just stop complaining. Spring will be here in a few more months anyways... what's a few more months?
a few months ain't nothing!
A CA comedian was on this morning in NY "Regis and Kelly" He was explaining the rigors of recent LA weather. "It's brutal. In the evening it dropped into the 70ies and I had to change from my tank top into a T shirt!" So true.
Seriously, we are proud of our Burley Women enduring and prospering and caring for their families in the truly brutal weather.
Oh, Megan baby just try to stay warm and keep your little girls warm and snug. I went to the show with your Mom & Dad & Becca and had lunchtoday and it was such fun to be with them. For some reason Becca calls me Little Pat and says she loves me very much, what a sweetheart. Please keep you blog uo since I get a look at what your aare up to and how your girls are doing.
Auntie Pat
Meg thanks for making Utah feel "warm". :)
Post a Comment