Sunday, May 18, 2008

Kaitlyn's new haircut

Kaitlyn decided this past week to join the countless other 3 year olds who have experimented with cutting their own hair .  She cried for 20 minutes when she realized that it meant that her curls were gone.  She cut it so short in some places that this cute do is the only thing that could salvage this experiment.  She is so sporty with the short hair that it fits her just as much as the bouncing curls did.  Plus with summer quickly approaching, she will be the most comfortable, next to her daddy.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Well, Short is in so I guess Kaitlyn is in fashion. Stephanie learned to use scissors on studio shots of Christopher. Not recommended!

Heidi said...

I'm not anxious for Rebecca to get to that stage. I never cut my own hair as a child-- my friend cut my hair instead. Luckily it wasn't really noticeable. I think Kaitlyn's hair looks adorable!

Gramma Connelly said...

Kaitlyn your short hair is cute

amanda said...

emma cut her hair, and she was with mom and dad. its ok, it all works out and it grows back. she looks good.

patv said...

What a great picture! I wonder what she is thinking as she blows dandelion fuzz. She is a beautiful little girl. Of course they all are!
Love,
Auntie Pat