at first glance i want sure what you meant by last draw... but then i saw the drawing on her face. in our car we have carson, emma in the middle then lily. Lily wants to help carson with things when he really doesn't want her help.
I thought this was a photo of Kaitlyn so was confused. This is what Kaitlyn looked like last time I saw her, in my head Jessica is still a tiny newborn. Funny how the images in our head don't grow up. Amazing how much your girls look alike.
David and Rebecca sit next to each other. I think Rebecca would be the one guilty of graffiti if she found something to write with. David is the one that always takes Rebecca's sippy cup. Rebecca is learning to fight back, though.
3 comments:
at first glance i want sure what you meant by last draw... but then i saw the drawing on her face. in our car we have carson, emma in the middle then lily. Lily wants to help carson with things when he really doesn't want her help.
I thought this was a photo of Kaitlyn so was confused. This is what Kaitlyn looked like last time I saw her, in my head Jessica is still a tiny newborn. Funny how the images in our head don't grow up. Amazing how much your girls look alike.
David and Rebecca sit next to each other. I think Rebecca would be the one guilty of graffiti if she found something to write with. David is the one that always takes Rebecca's sippy cup. Rebecca is learning to fight back, though.
Post a Comment